Thursday, October 7, 2010


This is my sister going down a zipline. This photo is action because i took the photo right when my sister was going down the zipline. I adjusted the lighting so that it would bring out the many colors in the picture. I took this photo at an event my sister went to this past weekend. I went with my dad and sister to a picnic because my dad said that there would be a zipline. I thought to myself this would be a perfect time to take photos. 
           
            I took many photos but, I believe this was the best one. I took this photo because my dad forced me to but I realized that this would be a perfect action photo. I love this photo because I made sure to use the composition skills that I learned.

            I like this section of our photography class because it teaches us how to catch objects in motion. Many photos that I’ve seen have been action photos. This was a great experience to feel how action photographers take pictures.













No comments:

Post a Comment