Thursday, November 11, 2010


This photo is framing.I took this photo behind the school. When i took this photo i wanted the viewer to realize how i played with the levels so this photo would look unique.
I wanted this photo to represent my work because i think that this uses the framing compositional element very well. I put alot of work i put alot of work into this photo as well as the others but i think this one had better results.
When the viewer looks at this photo I want them to realize all the hardwork i put into this photo. I want the viewer also to critique my photo in their minds and take something out of it.


This photo is backlighting. After i took the photo i realized that you can barely see Luke. But with a little tweaking of the levels i think i made this a unique photo.
I wanted this photo to represent my work because even with the fault of barely being able to see Luke i still was able to pull out the backlighting with photoshop.


No comments:

Post a Comment